Thursday, September 22, 2011

On the blog again....

Wow it has been almost 3 months since my last post... now wonder no one looks at it much. But here is a quick update. We are now living in Centennial (east of Cherry Creek Resevoir, the worst fishing lake I have ever met...). I have started a new semester at Horizon College Denver teaching Theology. Vicki and I are working and planning on a trip to Africa in November so getting ourselves prepared for that. Life in the city is not so bad (but at times I sure miss the mountains.) Send me a note and let me know what is going on and what I can pray for, for you. By the way, we should be grandparents today... Tara and Ryan are at the hospital as I type this.

No comments:

A little plug for Horizon University and going to Bible College.  https://www.calvarychapelmagazine.org/heartland20221115/